We’ve reached the last day. We hope you’ve enjoyed this year’s countdown to Christmas. For our final cocktail we present the Rosemary Gin Fizz from Creative Culinary.
It’s a light, fizzy drink perfect for celebrating.
- 1/4 cup gin
- 1 TBSP Fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp rosemary simple syrup (1 cup water, 1 cup sugar, 1 sprig rosemary. Boil water until sugar dissolves, remove from heat, add rosemary and let sit for 15-20 minutes. Remove rosemary and refrigerate simple syrup)
- 2 Tbsp pomegranate juice
- Club soda, chilled
- Rosemary sprigs and pomegranate arils for garnish
- Mix gin, lemon juice, simple syrup and pomegranate juice in a shaker with ice and shake vigorously 10-12 times then pour over ice in a lowball glass
- Top with club soda and stir gently.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and a large spoonful of pomegranate arils!