Day nine of our 12 Days of Cocktails and we’re delivering a holiday twist on the classic Moscow Mule. The key to a good Mule is the proper glass. If you plan on trying this recipe make sure you have a copper mug (or two so you can share).
- 2 oz vodka
- 4-6 oz ginger beer
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- splash of lime juice
- frozen cranberries for garnish
- rosemary sprig for garnish
- Squeeze the lime into the copper mug
- Fill mug with ice and pour the vodka over ice
- Next, pour in the ginger beer
- Finally, add the cranberry juice
- Garnish with cranberries and a rosemary sprig
- Stir and Enjoy!